Rome Luxury Flat allows you to pay the compulsory stay tax directly on the site, to make the payment you just select the number of days of your stay and complete the order.
Who is exempt from the payment of the Contribution:
- minors within the tenth year of age;
- those who stay at youth hostels;
- patients and those who assist hospitalized patients at health facilities, on the basis of a companion for each patient. Parents accompanying patients under the age of eighteen are also exempt from the stay. The patient or the accompanying person must make a special declaration, pursuant to the regulations governing false declarations (Presidential Decree No. 445/2000 and ss.mm.ii.), certifying the patient's personal details and the reference period of admission and / or health services that must not be specified, to protect privacy;
- bus drivers and tour leaders who provide assistance to groups organized by travel and tourism agencies. The exemption applies to every bus driver and to a tour guide for every 25 participants;
- personnel belonging to the State Police and to the other armed forces who stay for public order and security activities, as defined in the Consolidated Law on Public Safety and the related Implementing Regulation;
- guests of accommodation facilities and private apartments, including accommodation for tourism use, with a short-term lease, which insist in the extra-urban enclave of Roma Capitale called: territorial district of Polline and Martignano;
- the staff of the accommodation facilities that lend their work in the structure;
- those for whom, regardless of the place of residence, the conditions exist for immediate and temporary first aid housing assistance, activated by the Civil Protection, in the accommodation facilities of Roma Capitale, in the event of extraordinary and unpredictable civil protection events;
- those who stay in accommodation facilities as a result of measures taken by public authorities to deal with social and emergency situations, as a result of disasters or of an extraordinary nature or for humanitarian relief purposes;
- volunteers who provide services during disasters or extraordinary events for humanitarian relief purposes.